Jul 7, 2009

Towel dog

Sitting puppy. It is made of a face towel without cutting nor sewing.
Towel dog

Making process.
Fold 4 sides of a towel.
Fold a towel


And fold at the middle. Bind the corner with a rubber band. It is an ear.
Bind ears

Spread the towel, and cross a rubber band at both ears.
Roll the sides of upper parts from out to middle.
Open

Fold again and tie the nose. Bind the nose at the middle.
Tie nose

Tie the neck with a rubber band. Tie the rolled part. This is a paw.
Forelegs

Tie the hind paws.
Back legs

Bind a tail.
Tail

Stuff the belly with some filling. And it can sit.
Filling

Attach buttons at eyes and nose (sew or glue).

I hope you improve it and apply to other animals.

Addition:
I used an ordinary sized "face towel" (35 × 75 cm).

8 comments:

Lonster said...

Amazing!

I admire your work.
To form such a cute doggie without sewing or cutting is really great!

Lonster^^

isabel said...

Fantastic and with so much expression. Not only clever but simple and beautiful. What an imaginative brain. Isabel

Anonymous said...

Im not getting how to make the ears. what is the length of the towel?

Click Here said...

Hello! I believed I might send a fast remark considering that I've spent the better part of the previous 30 minutes scanning through your blog posts. I truly like your post and I do hope you keep on writing more great articles. Properly that is nearly all I have to say! Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

the dog is so cute! i'll enjoy making it
anonymous

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the eyes and nose?

Unknown said...

I get the ears but then I can't get the nose

Anonymous said...

You can buy it at the dollar store.